Profile Pic

Monday, October 19, 2009

Waiting

God has been teaching Dave and I a lot about waiting. It is good to know that a time of waiting is God's will, and that God hasn't simply just forgotten about us. We are doing something active and beneficial in waiting. We have been waiting on God to provide us with a child for almost 2 years. I read in my quiet time this morning about Abraham doing a lot of waiting and God telling him to go to this land now, so that you will receive your reward later. We are definitely in that later process. We started our adoption process 6 days ago, and will continue to share what God does during the waiting to get us ready for the later. If we have even an ounce of the faith Abraham had at the end of the waiting we will be very blessed. Soon, we will be updating friends and family on some preparations and things we are learning about adoption. Please pray for us in this time of waiting.

1 comment:

  1. Crystal I had no idea you have been going through so much. I want to be a better friend. So I am so glad you shared this blog with us. I look forward to watching/hearing about what God is doing in your lives. I'll be praying for you, and for the child that God is preparing for you through this adoption process.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete