Profile Pic

Friday, November 12, 2010

when one door shuts

As many of you read a few blogs ago, we had some trouble with our nursery furniture and had to cancel our order.  I threw myself a large pity party, and then just a few days later received an email from a high school friend inviting me to look at the website her interior design firm gets nursery furniture from.  I found the most lovely crib and dresser that I immediately fell in love with.  To add to this unexpected blessing she offered me her friends and family discount!  So, when the door to get what I thought was the furniture of my dreams closed another door to get even better furniture opened!  God showed me who was in control and thank God it isn't me!  How often do I panic when a door closes, not trusting that God has an even better door waiting if I will simply be patient!  Here are the links to the new furniture:

http://www.youngamerica.com/product/343681/BTG220091/_/btg%26%23160%3B2200%26%23160%3B%3Cbr%3Epanelslat_crib/Collection/genamerica

http://www.youngamerica.com/product/343693/782000291/_/genamerica%26%23160%3B%3Cbr%3Edresser/Collection/genamerica

No comments:

Post a Comment