Profile Pic

Monday, September 6, 2010

Adding Twigs to the Nest

Well, this is the newest addition to the nest!  Hello Coach diaper bag! This is a very early Christmas present from my wonderful in laws! LOVE IT!  It is so pretty and begging to be used!
We also ordered the nursery furniture, which after much debating is almost out of stock, so I got in by the skin of my teeth! That is what I get for waiting.  I am including the link if you want to see what it looks like.  We got the crib, changer, and dresser in the cherry finish. It is on back order till Nov, but I think we will love it!  A BIG thank you to my parents for providing a beautiful bedroom for their soon to be grand baby.  After all of the doubt about preparing I have to say nesting is GREAT!

Here is the link to the furniture: http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=194cdc2&DeptID=70676&CatID=77448&SO=0&Ne=5+18+904+949+833&shopperType=G&N=4294940794&Nao=0&PSO=0&cmAMS_T=XGN3&cmAMS_C=MERCHA&cmAMS_Z=XGN3TOPOFRESULTS&CmCatId=70676|77448

1 comment:

  1. Awesome bag! Shoot, I'd be carrying that thing around NOW! :) Love the furniture too! Great pick!!!

    ReplyDelete