Profile Pic

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

out of inspiration

I feel like I should update our blog since it has been over a week, but for the first time in a while I don't feel like writing. It has been a long week or so. I am tired. I have prayed more than I have in a long time, but for whatever reason couldn't make myself take the time to open the word. I feel the need to focus on asking God to move. Really, begging God to move. There are situations in our ministry right now and in our life that we need God to move in. We need God to show up in BIG ways and change what seems impossible. We need God to show to everyone that He is alive, active, and in control. I believe it. I truly do, down to the core of my being. I know God cares for us and hears our cries. The problem is I just don't know what the answers will look like. Guess that is again where faith comes in, trusting in the answer that you don't know yet. But knowing that the answer will be God's best for you and that He will help you accept whatever the answer is. I have been so burdened for the people in our life, so broken for them, so in need of God to repair them. I want them to be a story that shows God's ability to repair. I just ask that you would pray for the same thing. Pray that they would know the amazing power of God's ability to heal and restore.
On a side note we have our initial home study interview on Monday the 22nd. So, we will finally start moving forward again. Recently that has been the last thing on my mind, but I am happy to regain focus on growing our family and actually be able to participate in some more steps that will allow us to do that. Dave will finish his last class before student teaching in May (praise GOD)!, and I am just trying to keep up energy to work and run our household. The blessing is that when others around us are falling apart God has helped us be in a time of strength so that we can pour out and minister. Thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment