Profile Pic

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

It is thanksgiving and I am sitting in my parents beautiful mountain house. I thought I should update our blog since it has been a while. I am very thankful for having the previously mentioned issues of our pre-application resolved and out of the way. I was able to see my doctor in Apex, and she wrote a lovely letter to the adoption agency. A few days later our preliminary application was accepted! YEAH! One step down and many more to go. We are currently working on the formal application. Once that is in we will begin the home study portion of this adventure. We are very thankful to just be moving forward. We are very thankful that God is in control of this situation and we will work as if we are working for the Lord through this whole process.
On another note, we are very thankful for such amazing families and friends. We have such a spirit of love and support surrounding us. We are thankful for the Tigers going to the ACC championship to compete- even though we cannot be there :( We are thankful for having an amazing church. We are thankful for all of the material gifts we have been given. We are thankful for our marriage and the joy and strength that it brings. We are thankful for our cats and the joy they bring.
Most importantly: We are thankful for Jesus and for the fact that He sacrificed himself so that we could have the abundant life. He works through our mess to make it a beautiful masterpiece.
He never gives up on me and never allows my mess to separate me from His love and provision. I hope everyone is having a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment